For any inquiries related to shipping please contact us at 866 727 3616 ext. 227 or WineClub@ednavalleyvineyard.com.
1. Where does Edna Valley Vineyard ship wine?
We currently ship wine to the following states:
2. What if I want to return a purchase?
Edna Valley Vineyard does not currently offer returns on wine. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding this policy.
3. What if my address changed or I need to redirect a package?
It is your responsibility to provide Edna Valley Vineyard with accurate information. Edna Valley Vineyard and the third party shipping agency are not responsible for lost or misdirected packages. A fee may be incurred for address corrections while a package is in transit and a charge assessed for reshipping of returned packages. When wine is delivered, the person accepting delivery will be required to show identification proving that he or she is at least 21 years of age. We suggest having shipments delivered to a business address.
4. How long does shipping take?
There are a few different shipping options; please see below. Also, please allow up to 2 business days for processing an order. For Ground & Express shipping options – all orders received by 12pm will be processed to ship the following business day. For Temperate Control, please contact the tasting room at 866-727-3616 – all orders received by 12pm on Tuesday will be processed to ship via temperature control on Thursday.
- Ground Delivery – This shipping method is preferable for all orders being shipped to areas west of Colorado. Please allow 5 – 7 business days for delivery after order is placed (this includes processing time.) For California orders, delivery is usually 3 – 4 business days after order is placed.
- Express Delivery – AKA 2-Day Air delivery. Once the order is processed, please allow 2 business days for delivery (3 – 4 business days in all). Express delivery method can be used for the entire country but it costs significantly more.