- ½ pint sliced strawberries
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ¼ cup fresh basil, minced
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans (toasted if you’d like)
- 1 8-ounce wheel of Brie cheese
- Crackers of your choice for serving!
1. In a medium sized bowl, mix together balsamic vinegar and honey.
2. Place the sliced strawberries into the mixture, stir to coat the strawberries, and set in the fridge for 10 minutes.
3. Preheat over to 375 degrees and line a rimmed baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper and place cheese wheel in the center.
4. Bake on the middle rack of your oven until cheese feels very soft when pressed, about 15 minutes.
5. Remove strawberries from fridge and stir in fresh basil and pecans.
6. Top Brie with strawberry mixture and serve immediately with crackers and Edna Valley Chardonnay or Pinot Grigio at your next gathering!