- 4-6 pieces of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 5 ounces mixed greens (or whichever variety of greens you like best!)
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- ½ cup blue cheese crumbles
- ½ cup pecan halves
- ¼ cup golden balsamic vinegar
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ½ teaspoon ginger, ground
1. Combine all ingredients for dressing in a mason jar.
2. Put lid on jar and shake before serving over salad.
3. Combine salad ingredients in a plastic air-tight container for packing in your picnic. Do not dress salad until ready to eat to avoid soggy greens!