- 1 15-oz can garbanzo beans
- 2 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup stirred tahini paste
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons rosemary
- 4 whole wheat pita bread rounds, sliced into triangles
1. Add garbanzo beans, lemon juice, tahini paste, paprika, salt, pepper, minced garlic and rosemary to food processor. Pulse until almost smooth.
2. Add olive oil, 1 tablespoon at a time, to the food processor while pulsing until smooth.
3. Garnish with a few extra sprigs of rosemary, if desired. Serve with pita triangles and Edna Valley Pinot Grigio!