- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 8 ounces white chocolate baking bars
- 1 cup mini chocolate eggs with hard sugar shells
- ½ cup salted pretzel sticks
- ½ cup mini white marshmallows
- Pastel/springtime/Easter sprinkles
1. Line a baking sheet with wax paper or parchment paper. Set aside.
2. Pour semi-sweet chocolate chips in one microwave-safe bowl.
3. Chop white chocolate baking bar into small pieces and place in another microwave-safe bowl.
4. Microwave semi-sweet chocolate chips for 1 minute; stir chocolate well. Microwave for another 30 seconds; stir until chocolate is smooth.
5. Melt white chocolate by repeating the above process, but microwave for only 15 seconds after the initial 1 minute since white chocolate melts more quickly than regular chocolate.
6. Spread about 3/4 of the melted semi-sweet chocolate in a thin layer onto prepared baking sheet, forming a rough rectangle that measures about 9- by 12-inches.
7. Dollop the melted white chocolate on top. Spoon the remaining semi-sweet chocolate onto the centers of the white chocolate dollops.
8. Use a toothpick to swirl the semi-sweet and white chocolates together like a marble.
9. Immediately arrange pretzel sticks and mini marshmallows onto the swirled chocolate.
10. Fill in the spaces between the pretzels and marshmallows with the chocolate eggs.
11. Sprinkle the entire surface with sprinkles, pressing them lightly into the chocolate, if necessary.
12. Refrigerate until chocolate is set, about 45 minutes.
13. Slide wax/parchment paper onto a cutting board and cut bark into pieces.
Serve with a chilled glass of your favorite Edna Valley wine!