- 4 ounces plain cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 4 ounces goat cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup finely chopped roasted pecans
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup cinnamon
- 1/2 cup honey
1. In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, goat cheese and 1 tablespoon of honey. Stir well until extremely well combined and creamy.
2. In a separate shallow bowl, combine cranberries and pecans.
3. In a separate shallow bowl, combine white sugar and cinnamon.
4. Use your hands to form small balls from the first cheese and honey mixture, should make about 24 balls.
Roll each ball in cinnamon and sugar mixture until coated.
5. Use a skewer to pierce each ball in order to dunk it in the ½ cup honey.
6. Then roll each honey covered ball in pecan cranberry mixture. Repeat until all balls are coated and covered.
Serve as the perfect appetizer at your Thanksgiving party with Edna Valley wine.