- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 large yellow onion, medium diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 bunches of kale, chopped
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 container part-skim ricotta
- 3 tablespoon lemon zest
- 3/4 cup Parmesan
- Coarse salt
- Ground pepper
- Lasagna sheets
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Melt butter in a large skillet. Add the onion and garlic and cook until onion is beginning to soften, about 4 minutes. Add kale, cover, and cook until almost tender, about 5 minutes.
3. Stir in chicken, ricotta, lemon zest, and 1/2 cup Parmesan; season with salt and pepper. Layer with lasagna sheets. Top with 1/4 cup Parmesan. Bake until top is golden, 30 minutes. Serve.