- 2 cups broccoli florets, chopped
- 2 cups cauliflower florets, chopped
- 2/3 cup celery finely chopped
- ½ green apple, cored and diced
- ½ Fuji apple, cored and diced (need a sweeter variety of apple, not red delicious)
- ¼ cup red onion, chopped
- ½ cup golden raisins
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup cashews, dry roasted (salted as well, if desired)
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt (can substitute with sour cream)
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ cup honey (warmed to thin consistency)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine all salad ingredients.
2. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients.
3. Pour dressing over salad ingredients in large bowl. Toss until coated. Add extra salt and pepper to taste. Serve with Edna Valley Pinot Grigio.