- Cooking oil or nonstick spray
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon Creole seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups panko crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 2 onions, sliced 1/2-inch thick and separated into rings
- 2 large eggs, beaten
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
3. Combine flour and seasoning in a large bowl and set aside.
4. In another large bowl, combine panko and Parmesan; set aside.
5. Working in batches, dredge onion rings in flour mixture, dip into eggs, and then dredge in panko mixture, pressing to coat.
6. Spread onion rings in an even layer on the baking sheet; coat with nonstick spray.
7. Place in the oven and bake until golden brown and crispy, about 20-25 minutes. Serve hot.