- 2-3 large chicken breasts (*HACK: butterfly to save cook time on the grill!)
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce (your favorite bottled sauce)
- 4-5 cups mixed greens with spinach
- 2 hard boiled eggs, sliced (*HACK: buy pre-hard boiled eggs to save time!)
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 green onions, sliced small
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup of corn (use 1 drained can)
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- salad dressing of your choice (ranch & honey mustard are 2 party favorites!)
1. Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
2. Place your chicken breasts on the grill and then baste with BBQ sauce, turn them and baste the back side.
3. The grill time will depend on the thickness of your chicken breast, it usually takes about 8-10 minutes per side. If you want them to cook faster butterfly them so they are thinner.
4. Chop up all your salad ingredients and toss together.
5. Once the chicken comes off the grill let rest for a few minutes and then dice it up. Toss with the rest of the salad ingredients. Top with your favorite dressing! Enjoy!