- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 4 chicken thighs (skin-on, bone-in)
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Olive oil
1. Toss tomatoes with a pinch of salt, pepper, and a light drizzle of olive oil in a cast iron skillet and place in the oven. Turn oven on to 400°F and let tomatoes roast for 20 minutes. Set aside once roasted.
2. Heat a skillet on the stovetop. Once hot, sear chicken thighs. Flip the chicken and sear bottom side for about 1 minute. Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
3. With the pan still hot, carefully pour in 1 cup of white wine. Once the wine has settled, add the minced garlic. Add the lemon juice. Return chicken thighs and tomatoes to skillet.
4. Return the skillet the oven and bake at 400°F for 35-40 minutes. Serve hot.