Summer Sundays at Edna Valley Vineyard
Enjoy live music, local cuisine and our award-wining wine at our “Summer Sundays” Live Music Series! Beginning August 5, we will feature unique musical artists every Sunday from 12 pm-4 pm with delicious food available for purchase. Bring a blanket or low-back lawn chair and join us for an afternoon of fantastic entertainment.
Please no outside food or alcohol.
- Music - Dan Curcio (Eclectic Folk and Rock)
- Food - Farmhouse SLO (Gourmet food with local ingredients)
- Music - Shawn Clark Family Band (Old style Country music)
- Food - J Kebab Paradise (The authentic taste of Indus Valley, naan and kebab)
- Music - Spike and the Box (Classic Hits)
- Food - Wood Fired Pizza
- Music - Erin Montgomery (Rock, Pop, Jazz, and Blues)
- Food - Hurricane Kitchen (Local, sustainable ingredients to create street food excellence)
- Music - Tipsy Gypsies (Vintage and Future Jazz, Blues, and Pop)
- Food - The Truck (Gourmet food truck)