Our wine representatives are available Monday – Friday between 9:00 and 5:00 PST & Saturday from 9-3 PST at 866-979-8477. You can also reach our wine representatives by email: ConsumerRelations@ednavalleyvineyards.com
1. Where does Edna Valley Vineyard ship wine?
We currently ship wine to 29 states including:
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Mexico
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
2. What if I want to return a purchase?
In the event that a refund is necessary, once the wine is received back at the winery a credit may be issued, less the cost of shipping. However, we are committed to delivering the right wine, on time, and in optimal condition. If your order is not right, we will have a resolution within two business days.
3. What if my address changed or I need to redirect a package?
It is your responsibility to provide Edna Valley Vineyard with accurate information. Edna Valley Vineyard and the third part shipping agency are not responsible for lost or misdirected packages. A fee may be incurred for address corrections while a package is in transit and a charge assessed for reshipping of returned packages. When wine is delivered, the person accepting delivery will be required to show identification proving that he or she is at least 21 years of age. We suggest having shipments delivered to a business address.
5. How long does shipping take?
There are a few different shipping options, please see below. Also, please allow up to 2 business days for processing an order. For Ground & Express shipping options – all orders received by 12pm will be processed to ship the following business day. For Temperate Control – all orders received by 12pm on Tuesday will be processed to ship via temperature control on Thursday.
- Ground Delivery – This shipping method is preferable for all orders being shipped to areas west of Colorado. Please allow 5 – 7 business days for delivery after order is placed (this includes processing time.) For California orders, delivery is usually 3 – 4 business days after order is placed.
- Express Delivery – AKA 2-Day Air delivery. Once the order is processed, please allow 2 business days for delivery (3 – 4 business days in all). Express delivery method can be used for the entire country but it costs significantly more.
Climate Control – This shipping method is preferable for all states east of Colorado, including Texas. A temperature controlled truck leaves our fulfillment house in Sonoma on Thursdays, it travels to 3 UPS hubs (Texas, Georgia, and Illinois) – usually arriving on the following Tuesday. At which point each package is handed off to UPS trucks and headed for final delivery, usually 1 – 2 business days after that. Therefore, the total shipping time is 7 – 9 business days. However, the processing time is much different. All orders received by Tuesday at 12pm will be processed to ship via temperature control on that Thursday. If an order is placed any time after 12pm on a Tuesday, it will not ship until the following week.
Up to two weeks delivery time