- 1 cup dried apricots, sliced in half
- 2/3 cup swiss cheese, cut into small cubes
- 2/3 cup sharp cheddar cheese, cut into 2 inch- long rectangular pieces
- 4-6 ounces soft goat cheese, with a small cheese knife for spreading
- 1 cup dark chocolate, roughly chopped into bite-sized pieces
- Red and green grapes, washed and sectioned into small bunches
- 2 clementines/tangerines, peeled and sectioned
- 2/3 cup whole almonds
- 2/3 cup cocoa covered almonds
- ½ cup shelled pistachios
- ½ cup cashews
- 8-10 rosemary sprigs
- Variety of crackers to serve alongside board/tray
1. Arrange everything on your tray in sections, keeping it organized.
2. Once everything is on the board, carefully place rosemary sprigs throughout the board for a holiday finish!
3. Serve with a variety of crackers and Edna Valley Pinot Grigio!